2.04.2012

Besties

My best friend in the whole world came all the way from Boston to spend a week together before I have to go back to work. We had so much fun just doing what we always do except now we have two little babies to share. I am constantly finding more reasons that we are so lucky to have girls just one month apart. My mom drove us all around Boise to fun lunches and shopping and we talked and laughed non-stop. Little Tatum and Baby Madeline could not be more different, but that is why I am convinced they are destined to be Besties. I am so grateful to know Paigey - she is so special and I am honored to be able to be a part of Tay Tay's life. I have never seen such a social baby - she is one in a million just like her mommy. They are such a cute little team and I learn something from P everytime I see her.
Bernie and Barnie = BFF

1 comment: