12.10.2011

Happy Birthday Vivi-Girl



Vivian Root Beer turns twelve today - can you believe it???
It seems like just yesterday, Paige was calling me to say that I had to go down to Dr. Joe's office to meet a very special little puppy. I am so grateful that she did because Vivi has been one of the most important "people" in my life.




She has taught me about loyalty, love and enjoying life moment by moment. I truly don't know what I would do without her. I feel so lucky that I have been able to share my life with her. Everyone said that when I had a baby I would think differently about Viv, but I can honestly say that has not been true for me at all. She has been such a good girl even though she is getting less attention. She has upped her guarding to red alert status, staring out the window all day long. She comes in to inspect all diaper changes to make sure they are being done correctly and she gets up with me for every late night feeding. She is the most giving creature I have ever encountered and I love her more today than ever before.
Happy Birthday Vivi and thank you for being my best friend. You are a good old-fashioned, speakin easy girl.

4 comments:

  1. Vivi is a good girl. It is so cute to see Ry and Vivi together. And I am so glad my dad was wrong about how big Viv would get...otherwise I don't know if you would have taken her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy berfday, vivi girl!! I can't believe I missed it and didn't even give her a phone call. What a terrible aunt I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby I'm so glad you have become a blogger! 1st off Madeline is TDF! She is seriously so stinking cute. I hope I get to meet her soon. 2nd Happy Birthday Vivi I hope she had a fabulous day and that you spoiled her rotten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that dog. She really is amazing. Wish she was coming to visit us for Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete