11.26.2011

Wanted Nice Baby Girl


Madeline's Nursery is finally complete. Thanks to Aunt Amy, not only for the fancy blog, but for taking pictures of Baby Madsie's first little room. Ryan and I have been working on it for a long time and now that it is finished, I think it is perfect. Ryan refinished the rocking chair that we found down the street from our old house in Phoenix. We bought a dresser in Boise and Ryan sanded it, painted it and we added the cute knobs and appliques. The little red dress was actually my mom's. I found a miniature book case and bench online and showed Ry a picure and he made it just for her. He is such an awesome dad. The mobile is the one that my mom bought for me in Hailey, Idaho. I like to think of her looking at the same thing I used to look at as a baby. Aunt Amy made the pink blanket on her crib from vintage baby blankets and sheets and she also gave her the cute little towel that suits Madeline so well, now that we know her. She is our nice baby girl and we are so happy that she is finally here safe and sound.




































2 comments:

  1. Seeing that jewelry box in her closet made me teary. We have come a long way together. Her nursery is so cute. I love her changing table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, such a funny memory in Trolley Square. Love you - P!

    ReplyDelete