11.28.2011

Madeline Ann Sullivan










Madeline was born at St. Luke's hospital in Boise, Idaho. After 26 hours of labor, she finally arrived - healthy and happy. She was born on 11.17.2011 at 1:11 pm. She weighed 7 lb 11 oz and was 21 inches long. The first thing her dad said when he saw her was that she was beautiful and she really is. In the delivery room, everyone was commenting on her big, beautiful eyes. They were very dark, almost black and she seemed to have a sweet, yet wise disposition. We were so happy to know that she was finally here and that everything was okay.

2 comments:

  1. I love her. I can't wait to get my hands on her. She seems so tiny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm so happy you blogged again. I just want you to blog every day because I miss you guys so much. Madeline is perfect. Just come for Christmas--you NEED to so royal and pagoda can meet her. :)

    ReplyDelete